Sunday, September 28, 2014

Families Can Be Together Forever


Today was our primary program at church.  The kids did a beautiful job sharing their message that "Families Can Be Together Forever."  Here is a picture of the primary after the program.  We are so grateful for the kids' wonderful teachers who work with them each Sunday.

Ellie was the very first child to speak in the microphone and started out the program with a bang.  Her line was supposed to be "I know my family loves me because we say prayers together."  Instead she said, "I know my family loves me because my mom is Sister Luke, my dad is Brother Luke, my sister is Hannah, my brother is Jacob, and after this I get treats."  The audience was chuckling and I received lots of comments afterwards on how funny and cute Ellie is.  We never know what she is going to say or do!

Hannah - Katie Lemos
Jacob - Brenda Hummer
Ellie - Karen Hansen & Debbie Tippetts

No comments:

Post a Comment